Enthusiastic Web and Software Developer looking to create amazing products and services.
Web Developer @ Freelance
Sep 2018 - Present
Access Intelligence (PHP Developer) (Demo)
- Updated CMS components to implement new features on WordPress PHP templates.
- Debugged website errors reported to task tracking software (Jira) and maintained versioning using cloud container services (Pantheon) and version control software (Git).
Immigrationquestion.com (Web Developer) ()
- Assisted in improving law firm’s customer relation and retention by building custom site with CMS capabilities.
- Created a site using craft CMS, jQuery, and Foundation that allowed rapid editing and entering of dynamic content such as a home, about, talent, practice areas pages.
- Ensured site had capabilities to serve video content that can be edited and input through the CMS portal.
- Improved customer serviceability with customer interaction using a chat box that connects visitors with customer service.
- Implemented standards for ADA compliance to allow for disabled use of site.
PMGC Rise (Web Application Developer) (Demo)
- Designed and developed a website that allows users to share a playlist of mp3 files that other users can control by voting for the next song.
Web Developer @ International Education and Resource Network
Apr 2017 - Sep 2018
- Designed and developed responsive websites using popular CMSs including Drupal, WordPress and Craft CMS, maintained version control with git, developed on virtual machines using Vagrant.
- Improved site capabilities by prototyping and developing custom page components using Vue, jQuery, SASS, Bootstrap, Foundation. Examples include video players that use YouTube API with thumbnail playlist and video details section, a filterable, sortable, and keyword searchable card display and list display.
- Contributed to the design of a custom CMS by assisting in planning of model structures for Model, View, Controller (MVC) framework Laravel and built pages for administration, view, creation pages for models.
- Ensured updates and improvements to technology stack for the organization by using Bower, NPM, Composer.
- Refactored existing code base from static CSS files to scalable SCSS implementations to optimize project workflows and team collaboration.
- Improved security for twelve sites by updating from out of date CMS systems such as Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla to up to date Craft system while migrating sites to new hosting server using MySQL.
Information Technology Intern @ 16ThingsKidsCanDo.Org
May 2016 - Nov 2016
- Redesigned and maintained organization’s WordPress site for enhanced user interface and user experience.
- Improved user communication and interaction by developing and implementing PHP/WordPress mailing list registration form page, survey pages, and application pages.
- Designed and implemented MySQL database that managed and stored data collected from above mentioned PHP form pages.
Web/Mobile application to view information about artwork that is on display throughout CUNY campuses. (Demo)
- Users scan QR codes to see info and participate in scavenger hunts for art works.
- Built with Ionic, React, served by Strapi CMS on AWS using NGINX server.
Mobile game that is a cross between bubble burst and Tetris
- Players rotate a mass of balls in the center of the screen to catch balls that are coming from the sides of the screen and match them up to bust them, being built in Unity Game Engine.
Chat application that uses QR Codes as usernames or identifiers instead of text for privacy purposes
- Being built with the React Native framework and accompanying components.
- Uses Google’s firebase cloud services as backend service providers (Firestore, Realtime Database, PubSub).
A.S. in Computer Science | Borough of Manhattan Community College
Graduated Jun 2015
Honors and Awards: Dean’s List; BMCC Foundation Inc. Full-Time Scholarship
B.S. in Computer Science | Brooklyn College
Graduated Dec 2020
Bring your product idea to life. Planning and development of software products to help your business grow.